Where to find Disney villains at Walt Disney World

The Disney Parks blog has posted a listing of locations where you can see some of Disney's most popular villians this fall:

Headless Horseman

Maleficent

Captain hook

Ursula

Jafar

The Queen

Governer Ratcliffe

Lady Tremaine

Lots

Gaston

NOTE: These are NOT meet and greet locations. Read the full article below for details.

http://disneyparks.d...y-world-resort/

The Disney Parks blog has posted a listing of this fall's meet and greet locations for some of the most popular Disney villains such as:

Headless Horseman

Maleficent

Captain hook

Ursula

Jafar

The Queen

Governer Ratcliffe

Lady Tremaine

Lots

Gaston

http://disneyparks.d...y-world-resort/

Mo-

I have been catching up on my FF.net reading, and just got a chance to read this post.

I didn't catch this on the Disney blog, and was interested to hear about these meet and greets.

After reading the blog post, these aren't meet and greets, just places you can see the villians.

TCD

There's a Monsters, Inc.meet and greet in DHS right near that famous spot where you and I first met.

It's on the other side of the gift shop there.

TCD

Ahhh, yes. That spot is forever engraved in my memory. :wub:

That will be on my LOF for November. Thanks.

Where is the Monsters Inc Meet & Greet?

It's in Hollywood Studios, in the area of that big quick serve restaurant next to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.

There's a gift shop there by the restaurant seating area- the Monster's Inc. meet and greet is next to that gift shop. You can meet Sully and Mike there. At the same time.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the restaurant or gift shop, but they are both there together rigth next to the playground.

TCD

It's in Hollywood Studios, in the area of that big quick serve restaurant next to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground.

There's a gift shop there by the restaurant seating area- the Monster's Inc. meet and greet is next to that gift shop. You can meet Sully and Mike there. At the same time.

Sorry, I don't know the name of the restaurant or gift shop, but they are both there together rigth next to the playground.

TCD

TCD

Thanks TCD. Much obliged.