any good places to camp in Nashville Tenn?

Kelly, the closest your gonna get in Nashville is off Briley Parkway where Camping World is. It's close to the Opryland Hotel and Opry and all of that. I think there are 3 campgrounds there and I believe its Music Valley drive, I know there's a Jellystone one there and a couple others, sorry I don't know the names but they will be what your looking for. Most others are out of town and traffic around there can be a nightmare at times, so in summary thats my suggestion not my humble opion.

Kelly, the other two on Music Valley Drive are the Nashville KOA, and a private campground called Two Rivers.  In reviews I've read, a lot of people like Two Rivers, but I think that's just cause it's the cheapest of the 3.  We haven't stayed at any of them so I can't give you any personal experience.  But the 3 are practically all next to each other. 

I stopped at this place overnight on my way to Indiana one trip.  Seemed like a nice friendly place with local talent concerts on Friday nights

http://www.nashvillecountryrvpark.com/

Pictures at:

http://mouseketab.blogspot.com/2010/08/starved-hollow-sra-indiana-tb-rally-aug.html

Thanks everyone, it get kinda expensive staying up there in the hotels, although it nice to do every now and then but I ain't going to stay in a bad hotel for the same price to use my new camper, but now we have to make sure the damn thing will fit in the site at 42.5 feet long. we did take it back to disney when we got it and I was scared half to death he was going wreck it right then. we ended up in the 600 loop.

We stayed in the Nashville KOA a few times, but that was a few years back.  Never found it crowded.  At that time they had free nightly entertainment in an enclosed pavilion.  Maybe transport to some of the local attractions.  Convenient to Camping World, and some of the tourist shops are around the entrance to Music Valley Way.