I don't know where the hell I am...Wait...I found myself, the trip report

it is somewhere in Polk County, however :D

I think it is just EAST BUMBLEgently caress EGYPT!

Lorna and her crazy ideas.

I am wondering if this is going to be worth 25 bucks a night....I thought I drove almost all the way home south from 192! :)

I think it is just EAST BUMBLEgently caress EGYPT!

I was in East BUMgentlycaress EGYPT  while I was in the military - in fact I saw ALL of BUMcentlycaress EGYPT while I was in the military.  If you are anywhere in Florida, you are NOT there (although some places are close).

???

Ok, I found where I was...Orlando South...

Here is a picture of my view from the east side...

180838_1903423103945_1192749535_32281407_6645774_n.jpg

Notice the lovely scenery and lack of retention pond.  I was so moved.

And here is front of the retention pond...

183626_1903424663984_1192749535_32281415_1243126_n.jpg

Here housed a generator that clanged and banged all night and all day long, except when the little repair man was fixing it.  It then resumed its clanging and banging.

This is super geek not knowing if he is coming or going...with two laptops in the FW parking lot...

184282_1903423943966_1192749535_32281411_6073337_n.jpg

and my son, who still is not really over the flu and still kinda sick and crabby and not up to par...did I mention crabby? on Lorna and Richie's cart

183007_1903424263974_1192749535_32281413_1120953_n.jpg

I also want to thank my guardian angel today, because when we got home from the playground (picture below where my son found the ice cream truck RIGHT AWAY!), I found that one of my lug nuts on the jeep had wrenched off and another one was well on its way.  The tire had almost come off down our street.  I rode home 151 miles like that behind our RV.  Something told me not to hook up the jeep to the RV today.  I am glad I listened to my little voice and that this happened when we were down the street.  I still don't know what caused the bolt and lug to wrench off, however, I know they have been torqued properly, as it is MY jeep and things are done all proper like.  Anyway, off to the shop it goes tomorrow.  I thanked God many times this afternoon for again keeping my family safe.  Mr Crabby was a little less crabby today with his favorite thing in the world, ice cream.

183872_1903424903990_1192749535_32281416_5424544_n.jpg

OK OK I get it I don't pick CG anymore. I used to be good at it, but since the only place I have stayed latley is the Fort what do I know.

We were supposed to be charged$70.50 for the 3 nights and when Rich went to check out they charged him $50. I asked him if he told them how bad we thought it was and he didn't say anything to them, I guess they know.

PS> Give me credit I told u about Crystal River  :rofl2:

Lisa that's what I said, wanted to paint them purple!!!

I will take the award for finding the worst CG of the year  :-\

I wouldn't feel so bad Lorna.  You were duped by the photoshopped pictures.  It will make you appreciate the next place that much more.

Lisa that's what I said, wanted to paint them purple!!!

I will take the award for finding the worst CG of the year  :-\

I wouldn't feel so bad Lorna.  You were duped by the photoshopped pictures.  It will make you appreciate the next place that much more.

She gave me the fence site....then talked me into a premium site at the Fort this weekend...I am so brainwashed.

She has special powers. ;)

photoshop is one hell of a program, isn't it? :barf:

:usa:  Those pics do look different from yours.  :))

Ditto! Are you sure this wasn't there "sister" campsite location? lol! ;)

That looks ruff!!!