(This probably needs it's own Category so that people can post questions about specific Campers; or post reviews of campers; or ...)

Mainly, I wanted to know if anyone if anyone had experience with - or comments about - Keystone Campers ... specifically the Outback Loft or the Laredo.  We have a dealer "nearby", and PureTCrazy, our Mom and her son all went 'shopping' and liked those two floor plans.

I have a Keystone Outback 210rs and Dave just bought an Outback.  Personally, I like the overall quality of construction and the materials used.  We have been very pleased overall.  When we bought, I couldn't come close with any other trailer in quality for the price.

I think that the Outback is a nice made unit thay seem to be popular as I have seen alot in our travels, the only thing I did not care for was the white interior but that's just me.

The all white interiors were discontinued in 2009.  They did keep the white upper cabinets in the the Kitchen, but all other cabinets and the cover on the refrigerator is a darker brown.

Since I've only had my Outback for a week I can't speak too much from experience yet.  But so far most everything seems pretty well put together.  The only thing I'm concerned about is that you mentioned they looked at a Loft.  Wasn't there somebody over on voldemort that had a Loft...and then sold it within a year because they ended up finding it impractical?  I wish I could remember who it was or whether they are over here now.  It could very well be just a personal preference of theirs; when I looked at the Loft at the RV show a few years ago I thought it was awesome.  But it might be worth doing some research on what people's experiences were that had that floorplan. 

Have fun shopping! 

I believe Keystone discontinued the Loft model.  I, too, remember the guy at Voldemort with the loft.  It was an interesting concept, but as I recall he said the loft area got really hot, and was a bit of a pain to open and close.

The loft definitely had the "Wow" factor and my son loved it, but alas we know it is not practical. :doublebeer: I do think that at least it got my brothers attention and got him focused on looking for something!! :rofl2: We are gonna be looking for quite a while I'm sure before we even consider buying something. I guess I can handle the "window shopping!" :beer:

Starbuc71 was the owner of that loft. IIRC he didn't care for it and traded it for a toy hauler. I've had 3 Keystone's. Tailgator, Hobbi and now a Cougar 310 toy hauler. I really liked my Tailgator but the Hobbi was a bad idea. One thing I would suggest is to buy a proven model if you go Keystone. They like to experiment with models and unfortunately I bought the last 2 during that time. The Hobbi was a bust and is now the Passport breakaway which is a much better design. The Cougar has a side loading toy hauler garage. Another great concept but now they changed it to a rear door and way better ramp dimension design. If I had it to do all over again I would've bought a garage model 5th wheel with a rear door. Good luck in your search.