Best time to buy new passes.

Disney did have an offer in 2009 for FL residents where they got 15 months for the price of 12, but I haven't heard anything about any special offers like this since.

In general I'd recommend people buy their passes before the summer - which is typically when ticket prices go up.

Disney did have an offer in 2009 for FL residents where they got 15 months for the price of 12, but I haven't heard anything about any special offers like this since.

In general I'd recommend people buy their passes before the summer - which is typically when ticket prices go up.

Regular AP holders got it also in Aug/Sept 2009 for renewals only. We don't normally renew, and take a few months break, but did that year cause of the deal.

That reminds me Mo, did the upgrade with the Undercover tickets price out as you expected?

That reminds me Mo, did the upgrade with the Undercover tickets price out as you expected?

I still need to go back and check my calculations to be exactly sure what we saved. I meant to bring the info with me when we upgraded but forgot. I do remember having a rough number in my head of what it should have cost us to upgrade and thinking it actually ended up being a little LESS.

So yes, the discount ticket upgrade shuffle definitely works! :D