RFID System for Key Card Charging is Active at the Fort`

When I checked in today, they had the little RFID machines at the checkin desks. Not quite sure how it works yet, cause the computer I was checking in at was down, and the guy was using a laptop. However, I'm supposed to go back to checkin or go to guest services near Trails End, and set up my PIN # for charging over $50.

That thing freaked me out. I was in the 800 loop and tried my darnedest to put that stupid card in the door for the comfort station in the wee hours. It had the RFID system installed. I almost peed myself until I woke up enough to figure out what was going on.

I miss my motorhome.

Is that what was going on? We checked in on the 27th. For some reason I couldn't extend our stay but I could make a new reservation. Checked out/back in on the 31st. I didn't think anything of it but I had to set a PIN. WTF? I didn't get that three days before. Checking out on Wednesday, I was told to tap my key to the Mickey head. WTF x2?

I'm used to coming back to minor changes. I'm not used to having an entire system change midstay. LOL