Queen or 2 Twin airbeds  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Queen or 2 Twin airbeds

• Queen
    • 2 Twin
    • Other

All I know is no matter which you choose. Go with the raised ones. Much more comfortable than the regular ones.

I agree, go with the raised ones. If you have the space, and wanted two mattresses, I would go with a full over a twin. Our company is never as comfortable on the twin blow up (roll off at night, etc.) but they love the full size and the queen.

• 2 weeks later...

IF it's an air bed and the choice is either two twins vs one queen I'd go with two twins...gives you more options and probably more space. Also if you have another issue and one pops or whatever you still have the other one and the single twin is cheaper to replace than the queen I'd bet.

IF it's an air bed and the choice is either two twins vs one queen I'd go with two twins...gives you more options and probably more space. Also if you have another issue and one pops or whatever you still have the other one and the single twin is cheaper to replace than the queen I'd bet.

I agree and we went with the two twin raised airbeds.

I agree, go with the raised ones. If you have the space, and wanted two mattresses, I would go with a full over a twin. Our company is never as comfortable on the twin blow up (roll off at night, etc.) but they love the full size and the queen.

Yeah but if the company is comfortable they stay longer :)

I agree with the twin raised mattresses. We have used queen and double over the years and still have one double that only leaks a little. We use a couple of twins to much greater advantage, but will probably get another double to supplement for guests.

• 3 weeks later...

DH answered above. I too like the twins but a double was needed so we have now purchased a new double and still have the two twins. We get the RAISED BEDS. Those are much easier for us old folks to get in and out of. Sometimes in the winter I like to sleep in the add on room and getting out of the regular ones was H A R D.....the raised ones are much easier on this old back. :rofl3: