FW to Epcot Bus Mystery Solved....... kinda

Thanks for the information. We use the buses a lot when we visit, and I haven't really noticed a difference in the level of service between the different resorts. Of course, we don't visit often enough that I would be able to tell.

Since you haven't noticed a difference either, it would suggest that the resorts contract for very similar levels of service. It seems dumb to me to let each resort decide on the level of bus service it will have. It seems like it would be easier for the system to have one comprehensive plan to serve the resorts, rather than have to provide the level of service each resort requests.

I think the reason that it's not noticeable is because the service that each resort buys just brings it up to an average level. So if Pop, for instance, didn't contract for less of an interval between buses, then maybe you'd notice the difference.

The bus system is so complex with so many factors affecting it that I don't know how anyone keeps track. And someone is, or a team is. I finally got to see the inside of "Busops". Flat screen after flat screen in a darkened room at TTC.

I think the reason that it's not noticeable is because the service that each resort buys just brings it up to an average level. So if Pop, for instance, didn't contract for less of an interval between buses, then maybe you'd notice the difference.

The bus system is so complex with so many factors affecting it that I don't know how anyone keeps track. And someone is, or a team is. I finally got to see the inside of "Busops". Flat screen after flat screen in a darkened room at TTC.

Busops?

Sounds sinister.

All things considered, I have to say that transportation is one thing that they do a very good job of at WDW. If you think about it, it's pretty amazing what they do to get guests all around the resort. And to and from the airport to boot. It must cost a fortune. Can you imagine how much they spend on gas?

TCD

Busops?

Sounds sinister.

All things considered, I have to say that transportation is one thing that they do a very good job of at WDW. If you think about it, it's pretty amazing what they do to get guests all around the resort. And to and from the airport to boot. It must cost a fortune. Can you imagine how much they spend on gas?

TCD

I agree with TCD on the great service. While you sit for a bit sometimes waiting, I am amazed at how smoothly and apparently effortlessly the bus transportation system works. I've never had a bad bus driver, or even a grumpy one. Lou even managed a smile and pretending to care when the lady complained and I jumped on his bus to shake his hand.

Moving that many people that many places without effing it all up is a huge accomplishment.