Monsieur Paul - France Pavilion, Epcot

My wife and I ate here tonight for our 43rd anniversary. It was a great meal.

We had the Ahi Tuna appetizer, but it didn't look like the previous picture.  It was slices of tuna with some salad and a quail egg on it.  It was very tasty and tender.

We both got the duck.  It was more chunks than slices like the picture, and it came with some roasted potato chunks, tiny caramelized onions, apricots, and some sauce. It was crazy tender, not a drop of grease, and surprisingly filling for 3 pieces of meat.

My wife got that same coffee drink with Baileys in it.  You had your choice of 4 different liquors and it was only 50 cents more than a cappuccino.

We split the chocolate sphere dessert.  This thing was crazy. It was a milk chocolate ball coated in gold, sitting on a bed of shredded dark chocolate, with a tiny white chocolate flower sticking out of the top. It had a tiny piece of orange inside along with chocolate mousse. It was really impressive looking and I was reaching for my camera when the waiter poured hot chocolate sauce over it, and in seconds it dissolved into an ooey gooey chocolaty mess. I will post a picture later, and I'm hoping to find a video of one of these dissolving.

It was not a cheap dinner, but it was a special occasion and well worth it.