They do. It's a full-service bar there in the restaurant. It just happens to also have a takeout window. They make the frozen drinks in a blender (I've seen them, and more importantly waited on them), so like anywhere else at WDW, they shouldn't give you a hard time about taking your money.

Below is how Crockett's Tavern is written up by Disney.

"Crockett's Tavern at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a lounge offering pizza, nachos and a full-service bar.

Blaze a trail to this refreshing outpost of flavor featuring specialty drinks, smoothies and full service bar. They pioneered great taste."

Has anyone actually been able to sit there and order pizza or nachos?

I know at one time Crockett's Tavern did have an actual pub menu and you could sit at some of the tables nearby, in addition to the bar, but I haven't seen that in quite a few years.

Best we've experienced recently is that can get yourself some takeout from Trails End and a drink at the Crocketts window and go sit at a picnic table on the porch.

Blaze a trail to this refreshing outpost of flavor featuring specialty drinks, smoothies and full service bar. They pioneered great taste."

This actually is the same description Disney has given my campsite in the 3000 loop.

Has anyone actually been able to sit there and order pizza or nachos?

I know at one time Crockett's Tavern did have an actual pub menu and you could sit at some of the tables nearby, in addition to the bar, but I haven't seen that in quite a few years.

During my first trip to The Fort we sat at one of the high tables near the bar and ate our pizza. The last two trips we were only allowed to sit at the bar. All of the tables were reserved for the people eating at Trails End. Bummer.

Well it looks like the official word is that you can indeed order the following appetizers at Crockett's...

Nachos with Chili, Cheese and Salsa

$8.49

Chicken Wings

$8.49

Cheese Pizza - large

$13.99

Pepperoni Pizza - large

$15.49

I guess the only real question is what constitutes the actual Crockett's Tavern these days? Based on what Judy experienced, it sounds like maybe the only seating is at the bar, but I wonder if maybe they'll let you sit at the nearby tables if it's slow? I also wonder if you can order the apps through the walk up window?

If anyone tests either of these things out in person, please let us know.