park hopper and water parks or not

Since we normally don't park hop I didn't know there were buses that went directly from one park to another. After 20 years and dozens of trips to WDW I still learn new things. The funny part is on our last trip we were at AK and left there and went to AKL to catch a bus to MK to take monorail to Poly for dinner at the luau. Lol. To think of all the beers I could've drank instead of waiting for resort buses.

Since we normally don't park hop I didn't know there were buses that went directly from one park to another. After 20 years and dozens of trips to WDW I still learn new things. The funny part is on our last trip we were at AK and left there and went to AKL to catch a bus to MK to take monorail to Poly for dinner at the luau. Lol. To think of all the beers I could've drank instead of waiting for resort buses.

Even worse from Animal Kingdom You could have just caught a bus directly to the Polynesian.

Dont tell Lou but we actually did that part on purpose we like to ride the monorail. Long live the lever pushers! But it would have been smarter to take the bus to the one of the MK resorts and skip the the trip to AKL. Maybe I had too many adult beverages at AK.

Dont tell Lou but we actually did that part on purpose we like to ride the monorail. Long live the lever pushers! But it would have been smarter to take the bus to the one of the MK resorts and skip the the trip to AKL. Maybe I had too many adult beverages at AK.

Ray- Don't feel bad, I don't think anyone knows it all.  Plus there haven't always been direct buses from each park to the others.

I like riding the monorail too, and we often plan ways to use the Epcot monorail even though a bus ride would be faster.

TCD

We only do the park hopper at Christmas.  I like to see the HS lights alot.  Otherwise, we just do a park a day.  However, we choose the park based on the evening extra magic hours.

I also didn't know there were buses that went between parks.  That information would have save us alot of time when we do park hop.