For the full hook-ups, the general consensus seems to be anything but 1900.

1600 puts you closer to the main pool and bus stop.  But, it is always full, and, therefore, noisier than the other full hook up loops.

1700 is a bit further from the main pool, but is quieter.  Since you have a cart and bikes, this would be a good choice for you.  It is significant that a lot of the folks who have long stays in the winter seem to like the 1700 loop.

1800 is further away still, but it's a nice loop, as long as you don't mind feeling a bit cut-off from the rest of the campground.

Out of the four full hook up loops, 1900 is easily the least popular.  It is also isolated, a long walk from the bus stop, and it gets very swampy when it rains.  There are some who like the isolated location, but not many.

TCD

This computer has not been cooperative this trip.   We are in Site 403 and have been since Saturday.   We have seen Dave D. and Lou but no other fiends.  We will leave on the 13th.  I hate leaving but until one of us goes to work here or wins the lottery we have to leave at some point.

When we were last there in January, we had reserved full hookup but they were overbooked in that section so 'upgraded' us for free to premium.  We ended up in 1400 (which is my favorite loop). 

The ironic part is that I had checked on multiple times to see if I could reserve premium but I never got any availability so kept my full hookup reservatiosn and when we got in 1400 it was almost empty ...

When we arrived they had us in the 900 loop but in 912 which was far far away from the comfort station.  I ask if they could move us closer and showed him the sites I had faxed in.  He got me two sites down from what I wanted but said he didn't have anything higher.  We arrived to find that all the sites across from us where empty (and just a wee bit closer to the comfort station) but three sites down is close enough.