Early morning rehearsals will be taking place at Magic Kingdom May 11 from 6:30am-7:30am.

For what, you ask?

No idea.

The only information I have is that the rehearsals will start at Splash Mtn and follow the parade route in Frontierland and Liberty Square, then continue to the Castle hub.

The new parade that's been announced doesn't start until 2014.  Is it for that?  Possibly, although it's still quite early.

Is Spectro coming back soon (please please please)?  Maybe, but you should think that information would have gotten out by now.

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

:waiting2-smiley:

Or, we have two very large events coming up that have special parades.

Hmmm, Halloween and Christmas.

A little early you say? It takes a lot to prepare. Train the performers, dust off the floats and make sure they work. Repair and tweak everything.

They do start in a couple months.

The new parade that's been announced doesn't start until 2014.  Is it for that?  Possibly, although it's still quite early.

A little early you say? It takes a lot to prepare. Train the performers, dust off the floats and make sure they work. Repair and tweak everything.

I must come to Mo's defense. She was referring to the new parade which starts next year. 

That's about nine months. If we can make new people in nine months, Disney should be able to put together a Mickey Mouse parade, see what I did there, in less time.