Trader Sam's still busy?

Anyone know how the waits have been at night recently? 

We haven't been since July back then they were saying after 10 the wait got shorter. We had about a 15 minute wait for 4 of us. I don't know what it's like now though, sorry. They were giving out the vibrating things like at restaurants and we were able to go out back and around the Poly with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

We haven't been since July back then they were saying after 10 the wait got shorter. We had about a 15 minute wait for 4 of us. I don't know what it's like now though, sorry. They were giving out the vibrating things like at restaurants and we were able to go out back and around the Poly with it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's not bad! We are going to hoop de doo and thought we may check it out afterwards.

When we were there last November there was walking seating available around Happy Hour. The only problem was the lack of contiguous or across from each other seating.  If they had space at a table we could share with others we would have stayed. The CM's said just split up and meet some new people. They didn't seem to get that we were there to get a drink and see things together and one person sitting at the bar and another at a table just wasn't going to cut it. From what we saw it looks like it would be a fun place to spend an hour or two so we are hoping to see it on a future visit.