Headed to Dollywood over Memorial Weekend!

They have a pretty nice discount for military and dependants at Dollywood.

One day when I learn how to post pictures on this site, I will do just that.  :banghead:   We promise to take a lot when we are there in July and then have one of my granddaughters post them.   The teenagers know how to do all that kind of stuff. :jumpforjoy

DW wants to do this it's about a 6 hour drive from where we live. My only problem is since we would be in the MH getting around would be an issue. From what I've read there are buses or trolleys but I'm not comfortable witn that option even though I do use them at Disney. I guess in my warped mind thoes are just another thrill ride outside the park LOL.

I wish they had an onsite campground like cedar point or holiday world.

DW wants to do this it's about a 6 hour drive from where we live. My only problem is since we would be in the MH getting around would be an issue. From what I've read there are buses or trolleys but I'm not comfortable witn that option even though I do use them at Disney. I guess in my warped mind thoes are just another thrill ride outside the park LOL.

I wish they had an onsite campground like cedar point or holiday world.

Trolleys are easy to use and cheap. You can use them to go all over pigeon forge and gatlinburg. Only difference between them and Disney really is you have to pay. My wife was so used to Disney she would just get on the trolley and take a seat. Good thing I had her back.

Trolleys are easy to use and cheap. You can use them to go all over pigeon forge and gatlinburg. Only difference between them and Disney really is you have to pay. My wife was so used to Disney she would just get on the trolley and take a seat. Good thing I had her back.

I remember correctly, the trolley's are going to be free this summer starting the 16th of June :)

I remember correctly, the trolley's are going to be free this summer starting the 16th of June :)

How can you not enjoy the smokies and their great hospitality? Free trolley service? That is awesome. For those of you who have never been, the trolleys run from the smokey mountain national park, nearby campgrounds on the main roads, downtown Gatlinburg to pigeon forge, Dollywood and many other attractions and shopping probably spanning around 10-15 miles. Any place else would probably make you buy an expensive one way ticket. Even when you have to buy tickets for this trolley, they have great deals and its cheap