We've never checked in quite that early in October, but it's possible you'll see some fall/Halloween decorations from some of the long-term campers.

Haven't heard anything official about the Haunted Hayride yet.  It would be great if it came back!

If anyone hears anything confirmed, please let us know.

Hi Trish321, We will be there over the same weekend.  I hope we bump into each other.  I'll be in the 300 loop and will have a sign with a parrot on it in front of my MH.  The not so scary halloween parade will be starting up around that time and I think it is the best parade Disney does.

We decorate that early when we go then.

We have not been disappointed that there weren't enough decorations early in the month.

The big displays are at least partially up by then and I think anyone who would decorate does anytime in October. The Halloween decorations hit the store by labor day anymore

We decorate that early when we go then.

We have not been disappointed that there weren't enough decorations early in the month.

The big displays are at least partially up by then and I think anyone who would decorate does anytime in October. The Halloween decorations hit the store by labor day anymore

yep they are, and unfortunately, so are Christmas decorations :(