A fun post from the Disney Parks Blog...

Could You Pass a ‘Monsters University’ Entrance Exam at Disney Parks?

posted on May 29th, 2013 by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Social Media Manager

Just in case you missed it on Friday, we posted this “Monsters University” Entrance Exam poster in honor of the kick-off of Monstrous Summer.

Can you correctly guess where monsters would pop up in Magic Kingdom Park if they stepped through these doors for a scare? We’ll share the answers later today.

doo378674SMALL.jpg

UPDATE: Click here to see if you could pass a “Monsters University” entrance exam.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/05/could-you-pass-a-monsters-university-entrance-exam-at-disney-parks/

There are two Haunted Mansion and Two BTMR. But the Speedway door is the roll up door at the beginning of the queue line. All though its wider in real life, it does look like the one pictured above.  

You can see it to the right of this picture

dsc01852_0.jpg

They just removed the wording to make it more difficult.

There are two Haunted Mansion and Two BTMR. But the Speedway door is the roll up door at the beginning of the queue line. All though its wider in real life, it does look like the one pictured above.  

You can see it to the right of this picture

dsc01852_0.jpg

They just removed the wording to make it more difficult.

LOL-Do you have a photo of everything in the MK?

I knew that the door was taken from something in the attraction.  Just like the Pooh door.  I think that sign hangs above the fake tree in the queue.  But there isn't a door there.

My point is that many of these aren't actual photos of real doors in the MK, as the headline of the blog entry suggests.

TCD

LOL-Do you have a photo of everything in the MK?

I knew that the door was taken from something in the attraction.  Just like the Pooh door.  I think that sign hangs above the fake tree in the queue.  But there isn't a door there.

My point is that many of these aren't actual photos of real doors in the MK, as the headline of the blog entry suggests.

TCD

Yes, not all of them are real doors, but

DSC_2678.jpg

you can see there is a door, its just opened.

So you do have a photo of everything in the MK!

Nice job!

I never noticed that door there.  I am always busy unsuccessfully trying not to bump my head (and never remember that there is a tall opening right around the corner).

TCD

Not everything. Ill leave the bathrooms to others to photograph...........