Cabins close to a Premium Site?

Hello all,

I am trying to plan a trip to our Holy Land with my Mother who will be staying in a cabin. She is elderly and we need to be closer, but she likes her own space and we like her to have her own space. We would like to come with our bus and have a site that is somewhat close to her cabin. If I were to dream, within eyesight/golf cart driving would be great!   I know it is a tall order, but have any of you done it?  I have faxed loop requests before and have had great luck (We love 1100 loop) but what about cabins? Any suggestions?

My thought was to request her cabin to be in loop 2100 as I see cabins close by....while we request 1100......    We are going in November if availability is there.

Thank you very much in advance for any ideas.  We SO need another trip to the Fort!

Laura

:clint:

Yes, you want a campsite on 1100 and a cabin on 2100.

Fellow Fiend lklasing did this on a trip, and wrote a whole report about it:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/6012-this-life-is-just-a-test-now-pass-me-a-beer/

She used the services of Judy Fiest (a travel agent who advertises on this site)  to secure this request.  I think that's the way to go.

TCD

Yes, you want a campsite on 1100 and a cabin on 2100.

Fellow Fiend lklasing did this on a trip, and wrote a whole report about it:  http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/6012-this-life-is-just-a-test-now-pass-me-a-beer/

She used the services of Judy Fiest (a travel agent who advertises on this site)  to secure this request.  I think that's the way to go.

TCD

Good tip.  On our last/only trip, I did not make a loop request, merely a cabin and site as close together as possible.  We camped in the 100 loop and I think the cabin was in Miami...

Thanks TCD!  I can't believe you dug up a trip report too!  Talk about a wealth of information, Much appreciated~!  Coach, I take it the method you used did not produce good results?  Sorry to hear about that..

Thank you all!

Laura