I am looking to take the grandkids to WDW and stay at the Fort next year. From following this site for a while, I figure it is best to make my arrangements through a travel agent. Better prices, more info, etc. Who are the recommended agents? I know Fiesty's is listed as a sponsor, but I need one with an 800 number. Help, please.

I am looking to take the grandkids to WDW and stay at the Fort next year. From following this site for a while, I figure it is best to make my arrangements through a travel agent. Better prices, more info, etc. Who are the recommended agents? I know Fiesty's is listed as a sponsor, but I need one with an 800 number. Help, please.

We've got another travel agent sponsoring the site now too.  You can find his contact info here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/misc/support-our-site-sponsors-r259

Jason @ MouseCounselors has been doing a great job for me! I would highly recommend him!

Thanks Mo and doodle. 

Hi Elkabong. I am the travel agent Mo and doodle are referring to. I will send you a pm with my contact number which is an 800 number. I will mention that we are currently waiting for Disney to release the pricing for Next year. Right now you would only be able to book a site only reservation and they have not released any AAA pricing for next year yet. 

What, hold the phone, how come I don't know about this?

Sorry Lou. I became a travel agent over a year ago but I was not saying much about it here. I recently started to get some clients from here and decided it was time to put my ad up on the site. Fully paid for the year so you can see it anytime. 

[email protected] (queue shameless plug)

Sorry Lou. I became a travel agent over a year ago but I was not saying much about it here. I recently started to get some clients from here and decided it was time to put my ad up on the site. Fully paid for the year so you can see it anytime. 

[email protected] (queue shameless plug)

That's great. I wish nothing but the best to the Fiend businesses.

You admitted to not really reading what people write on the site, correct? I've seen it mentioned here.

Trip reports Kelly. He doesnt read trip reports. So he says...in the trip reports

I really don't read TRs. I skim over them and pick up on some key words.

I know I've mentioned you booked my carriage ride a few times. We'll let him slide though. He's old after all.

Yes I am, you young whipper snapper, and stay off my lawn.

I should have included a picture of a pie right here in my report so Lou would see it...

Dog pics, cute kid pics, cat pics, I hate the buses rants, apple pie, pizza, tinker bell being a guy rant, monorail, IASW, COP, EWP pics, and of course my name, will do it.

Kinda rambled around here a bit, didn't we?

Anyway, thanks Jason.

I look forward to the pm. I'm not sure how the pm thing works, but I guess I'll learn. An email address will be useful, as I think better on a keyboard than on a phone anyway

Ken.

My email is [email protected]

Private messages on here come through in one of two ways. if you are on a mobile device you click on the icon at the top right that looks like 4 little swuares and then click on messenger. 

If you are on the full website there is an envelope in the top right of your screen. Clicking on that will take you to the messenger. 

I look forward to helping you get set up for you vacation.