From the Disney Food Blog...

News! Disney Dining Plan Price Increase
Jun 21st, 2013 by AJ.

News on the Disney Dining Plan front! Disney has increased the cost of the Quick Service, Standard, and Deluxe Disney Dining Plans for all rack rate bookings made on or after June 17, 2013.

I’ve called Disney reservations about four times trying to get exact costs, but I keep getting different answers. The only consistent info is that, yes, the prices are higher than they were earlier this year. So please note that your mileage may vary within a few cents of the pricing listed below.

We’ve also heard that Disney may do away with seasonal pricing, but all of the reservations agents I spoke to still quoted me seasonal prices (i.e. the plans will cost more during busier times at the parks).

Disney Dining Plan Prices

Here’s what you can expect for Dining Plan costs going forward. Remember that seasonal pricing may vary by a dollar or two.

Quick-Service Dining Plan
$39.64 per night ages 10 and up (no seasonal pricing)
$15.75 per night age 3 to 9 (no seasonal pricing)
(Increase from earlier 2013 pricing of $37.58 and $14.32)

Standard Dining Plan
$58.66 per night ages 10 and up (may be a dollar or so lower depending on season)
$18.88-$20 per night age 3 to 9 (depending on season)
(Increase from earlier 2013 pricing of $51.54 and $15.02 during standard seasons and $56.94 and $18.16 in peak seasons)

Deluxe Dining Plan
$102.94-$104 per night ages 10 and up (depending on season)
$28-$29.51 per night ages 3 to 9 (depending on season)
(Increase from earlier 2013 pricing of $99.97 and $26.84 during standard seasons and $102.27 and $28.91 in peak seasons)

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/06/21/news-disney-dining-plan-price-increase/

Have they released pricing yet on the DCPP.....the Disney Crock Pot Plan?  For a set daily price, Disney Transportation will bring guests to the Fort Wilderness Outpost, from which they can embark on a walking tour of the Fort and are invited to help themselves to meals from campers' crockpots.  Much more economical than the standard dining plans, and since Disney management embraces freeloading at the expense of campers, it fits in with the overall corporate philosophy. 

Have they released pricing yet on the DCPP.....the Disney Crock Pot Plan?  For a set daily price, Disney Transportation will bring guests to the Fort Wilderness Outpost, from which they can embark on a walking tour of the Fort and are invited to help themselves to meals from campers' crockpots.  Much more economical than the standard dining plans, and since Disney management embraces freeloading at the expense of campers, it fits in with the overall corporate philosophy.

Once word of this gets out, competition will be so intense I will have to resort to free samples of chocolate at Ghiradellis for my meals.

I wonder how high it can go before people realize that it isn't a good deal. I was talking to a couple last time at the Fort who always gets the deluxe plan. Then they were talking about how when they can't use all their credits, they just go to DTD and get lots of sandwiches to take on their return trip. That's like spending $28-30 per sandwich at EOS. Crazy!