Short trip to Seaside, post Sandy. Boardwalk On FIRE

The funny thing is my mom and dad started out as Grammy and Poppy. That is what they chose for my niece who is older than my son. Since Adam saw them a lot more and since he was younger he wasn't able to say Grammy and Poppy so he started calling them Mimi and PaPa.

I love Ocean City, NJ!!! And that just happens to be the area where I have an almost unlimited supply of never expiring ride tickets. Good thing because a day there is as expensive as Disney. Now you have me dreaming of a Taylor Pork Roll sandwich with provolone.  Between that and the subs, I better make it to NJ ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 police officers were hurt this morning, all with head injuries. They were riding in a military style truck and the bench they were on broke and they fell out of the moving truck.

They said to replace the boards (and nothing else) it's going to be $600,000. The boards were just replaced from Sandy and they had to rip up a huge section to make a trench to stop the fire from spreading. It's so awful.