From the Disney Parks Blog...

Do you remember the first time you watched the movie, “Cinderella”? I do – it’s my favorite Disney story. And one of my favorite scenes is when the Fairy Godmother transforms Cinderella’s outfit into a twinkling dress with those gorgeous sparkling glass slippers.

dcs920483SMALL1.jpg

Disney Parks Blog readers, we are running a promotion from 2:00 p.m. on August 6, 2013 through 2:00 p.m. on August 8, 2013 for the giveaway of three (3) Disney Fairy Tale glass slippers!*

Each slipper is six (6) inches in length and made of 100% lead-free crystal and enhanced with a sparkling rhinestone pavé heart. It’s gorgeous. But what really sets the shoe apart is that it lights up. Inside the gemstone heart on the shoe is a hidden button that you press to illuminate the slipper in blue light.

To enter for a chance to win one (1) of the three (3) glass slippers, email us a “Disney Fairy Tale Glass Slipper” greeting of no more than 50 characters in length to [email protected]. Be sure to include your full name and mailing address in the email. Once the potential winners are determined, we’ll send notifications via email. See the sweepstakes rules and eligibility requirements by clicking here.

And for those who may not win the slipper but want to experience the fairy tale, the slipper is now featured in several of our gifting experiences, including: Create a Fairy Tale, Once Upon a Time, Proclaim Her a Princess and A Princess Dream Come True. To learn more, please call a Dream Maker at 407-WDW-GIFT (407-939-4438).

* Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.