Cruising Trip Reports

Everyone knows that Fort Fiends LOVE to camp at Fort Wilderness.  Heck, it's how we got our name.  But here is a little known fact....Fort Fiends LOVE to cruise too!  Of course, we have Fiends who stay in other Disney resorts, who are DVC members, who travel to locations all around the US and the world....but cruising seems to be a favorite vacation choice among us Fiends. 

While reading Jason's excellent Disney Fantasy trip report, I decided to go back through all of the excellent Trip Reports here on the site and see how many Cruising trip reports have been written by Fiends.  And then I thought maybe it would be helpful to people visiting our site for cruise information if these trip reports were all linked here on the Cruise subforum.  They can easily get lost in the shuffle amongst the hundreds (yes, I said hundreds....there are currently over 450 trip reports on this site!) of reports in the Trip Report subforum. 

So, I dug through all 16 pages of trip reports to find those that chronicle cruise vacations.  I tried to find them all....but if you wrote a cruise trip report that I missed please add it here!  It wasn't intentional.  If I found them all, there are 17 cruising trip reports on the site.  17 cruise reports on a Fort Wilderness forum!   Awesome!  And they are all excellent and unique in their own way.  So...for anyone considering a cruise, either Disney or another cruise line, you may want to read through the experiences of your fellow Fiends. 

Here they are, starting with the most recent, in progress report....

We made our own Land and Seas Package

Goin' with the Flow- TCD's Disney Dream Trip Report

Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise

A Fiendtastic DREAMY Cruise!! and Chillin in the Big Easy

3 nights on the Dream!

Dreaming Away plus Kennedy - the Lurker returns

The Dream Turned Into An Adventure

North to ALASKA

CANCELLED CRUISE - but I went anyway!!!

Girls only Fort and Fort Fiends Dream Cruise

Spring Break what to do... go on a cruise to the Western Caribbean

From Wisconsin to the Dream

Doodlebug's Destiny or (how I survived a cruise with passive aggressive virgins)

Jen and CJ's trip on the Disney Dream with the Fiends

Disney dream cruise Sept 2011

Engagement Cruise Key West / Cozumel Trip Report

Hijinks on the Liberty of the Seas

As I said before....if you wrote a cruise trip report that I didn't link here, add it or let me know and I will amend this list. 

Now get busy reading!