32' RV+1 slide out & big tent. Narrowing it down!

The last time I was at the Fort I noticed they let people set up tents (multiple) on the area adjacent to the full hook up sites that are on the 1600 loop that are on the canal.  With this arrangement they had room to park 2 cars and a golf cart in front of the motor home with the tents in back.  There are some big sites at the entrances to the 1600 and 1700 loops as well that might work.

Definitely check out this page.  It gives you info on all the site classifications as well as links to Shanta's cool Google Earth map and the spiffy FortFiends mobile app.

• 4 weeks later...

So I think I have this narrowed down to 200 loop (as far as I can tell from the app & Shanta's google earth- I like 210 for some reason) and 1700 loop (1731 has caught my eye)..

My problem is that I can't decide if I want to be close to the settlement, or close to the pool. Is the 200 loop noisy since it's close to the settlement?

Full hookup confirmed! AND it saved me about $80! :banana:  (I may or may not be overusing that dancing banana...)

She also put in the request for 1700 loop AND added my birthday as a Celebration!  (what does that mean??)