32' RV+1 slide out & big tent. Narrowing it down!

Hey Fiends.... I know this has been covered a bazillion times (I did search!) but there's just SO MUCH scattered info I thought I'd ask specifically about my situation. :)

When I made my reservation I think I requested 1500 loop (I don't remember- it was in Feb).  I've seen that a lot of you request specific sites & hope for the best. I'm thinking I want to do the same!

We'll have my Dad's 32ft moho (with one slide out) and a 10X14 tent. Obviously we'd prefer a site that we can stake down the tent, but I'm not expecting to be able to do so.  With 6 of us (even though there is "technically" sleeping space for all of us in the RV- I'd like to throw my boys (and all of our "stuff") into the tent. :laugh:

Do any of you know of any specific sites I can request with room off the slab for a tent that big?

Thanks in advance!!  :heartsmiley:

RV2_zps4425492c.jpg

If you have the MH you won't be on 1500 that is water&elec only, 1600-1900 are the ones you want to look at.

Thanks! I know I told the CM we want "the works" so I'm sure you're right that I didn't request 1500.  :)

I'm going to have to put some QT into exploring the app!  Can you tell by looking at the app how much room is off the concrete?

I need more hours in my day for all of my OCD planning!! 

Most of the full hookup sites have a decent sized sand pad. You should check your reservation though. If you reserved a partial site you can't have the motor home there. Needs to be Full hookup or better. We were on the sand pad behind a travel trailer on 1735. We had a pretty large 8 person tent

Most of the full hookup sites have a decent sized sand pad. You should check your reservation though. If you reserved a partial site you can't have the motor home there. Needs to be Full hookup or better. We were on the sand pad behind a travel trailer on 1735. We had a pretty large 8 person tent

We definitely reserved a premium site.

I'd avoid the 1900 loop if at all possible.  When it rains it is too swampy there.  And a long walk to the bus stop if you're stuck in the center of the loop.

Noted!!

Y'all are the best... narrowing it down here....

Another thing... Dad gets super stressed if the site is hard to back the beast into.

We definitely reserved a premium site.

Noted!!

Y'all are the best... narrowing it down here....

Another thing... Dad gets super stressed if the site is hard to back the beast into.

Then you will be in one of these loops. 

400 - Premium Pet

500 - Premium Pet

600 - Premium Pet

700 - Premium Pet

800 - Premium Pet

900 - Premium Pet

1000 - Premium

1100 - Premium

1200 - Premium

1300 - Premium

1400 - Premium

Also the App does say the difficulty of backing into the site. 

Yep...if you have a premium you won't have room enough for tent as there is little if any sand.  A full hook up should do the trick.  We have had our 37" RV with 1 slide out and an awning that also serves as a privacy room with no problem and there was sand.

Here I am. The full hook up sites are better 1700, 1600, 1800. But last Labor Day we were in the 1300 loop, I can't remember what site but TJ and Missey put their tent behind our MH with no problem. I think there is a way to hook the tent down as long as it fits over the concrete. TJ where are U

Premium is all concrete, mostly near the pool, has a bigger table, and more expensive.

Full hook-up has a sand pad behind, is farthest from the Settlement (where you catch the boat to the MK), and cheapest.

Preferred is basically like full hook-up but near the Settlement, so the price in between full hook-up and premium.