And the adventure resumes.......maybe

that driver was no help, just said he didn't know and drove off.

If someone was yelling at you for something you had nothing to do with, would you be inclined to help them?

Calling in to get the status of a bus is not something that bus drivers are required to do. It's at their discretion. Dispatchers will look it up, but if too many drivers call in, it slows down the entire process. There is only one dispatcher and if they're repeatedly being asked by drivers for where a bus is, they're not doing what they're supposed to be doing, dispatching buses. It's not like the information is right there. They have to switch computer screens and do a search for that bus.

Next was a very nice guy going to Epcot (marcelino was his name) who helped us out by calling to find the bus for us. 2 buses were less than 5-10 min out.

By the time people get upset, that is always, always, the standard response. 

The poor guy just stayed calm and patient with her. 

He didn't even hear her. The few times that we get someone like that, we just turn them off, and smile and nod.

He then drove nice and slow (I think it was drivers revenge on her

That may be the case, but my guess is that he drives that way all the time.

all I could do the whole ride was think about poor grumpy Lou and wonder how many of these ladies you have had to deal with.

It hardly ever happens. In the last year, I've had one person yell at me, and it just so happened that it was at the Fort. In fact it was witnessed by a Fiend.

Who said campers are all nice people?

my sympathies. welcome back to everyone else's vacation.

Thanks, but not necessary. Upset people taking it out on the driver is rare and not an issue.