From the Disney Parks Blog...

RBS283371SMALL.jpg

A few weeks ago, the world was focused on the arrival of Prince William and Kate Middleton’s son, His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge. Being a father, I know the excitement of welcoming a child into this world. I’m happy for the Prince and his wife as they embark on the great adventure of raising a child. In celebration of the recent baby news, the World Showcase merchandise development team has created some new “royal baby” attire for the United Kingdom Pavilion in Epcot.

RBS283372SMALL.jpg

There are several new infant apparel items featuring baby Mickey and Minnie Mouse. They include T-shirts, a onesie with a pink tutu for girls, and stylized undergarments for boys.

RBS283373SMALL.jpg

The team has also created blue and pink bibs and caps using the artwork from the T-shirts.

RBS283374SMALL.jpg

Finally, you may recall that the World Showcase team introduced a few items celebrating the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton back in 2011. This time, they will be offering two Fine Bone China mugs made in England by Dunoon to celebrate the birth of Prince George. Look for these mugs in the coming weeks at Epcot.

I believe I just found some gifts for my two new baby cousins!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2013/08/new-attire-for-royal-princes-and-princesses-coming-to-united-kingdom-pavilion-in-epcot-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

I really could care less about British royalty.

I am happy for them that they have a newborn, but no more than I am for any other perfect strangers who welcome a new child into the world.

Now a pint at the pub, scotch egg, or fish & chips.......that would be something worth getting excited about!

Or if Rose and Crown started selling ooey gooey warm and delicious cinnamon rolls.

This isn't super current, but according to AllEars, this is the pub menu and scotch eggs are on it...

Pub Grub

Scotch Egg - Golden-fried Hard-boiled Egg wrapped in Sausage Meat with Mustard Sauce $8.99

Fish & Chips - Battered fresh Cod served with English Chips $9.19

English Bulldog - Split Banger stuffed with Mashed Potatoes, Chopped Bacon, Irish Cheddar, and a Spiced Mustard Sauce $7.49

Corned Beef Sandwich - Warmed Corned Beef on Toasted Sunflower Bread with Swiss, cabbage, and spicy mustard served with house-made chips $12.49

Trio of United Kingdom Cheese - with accompaniments $9.99

Sides

English Chips $3.19

House-made Potato Crisps $3.49

http://allears.net/menu/menu_rcp.htm