The military allowed me to drive some fairly large vehicles and Marilyn allowed me to haul her around in several pretty large MHs. 

All I can say is Defensive Driving requires that you keep a safe stopping margin between you and the vehicle in front.  This many times meant I had to BACK OFF.

Wow!  Saw the pictures of the car.  Only half of it there.  It's really squashed right up to the back of the front seat.  The name of the person who died matches a name of a CM.  Prayers for all involved and their families.

I don't know about anyone else, but I would feel extremely safe on the DME bus, especially after looking at the photos of the accident.

If the stories are true, and the car was stopped when the impact was made, the bus struck the car with enough force to compact it to half its size and shove it down the road and into the medium.

The bus appears to have zero damage to it. You would think that an impact like that would cause some damage to the bus, but it doesn't even look like there's a scratch.

I haven't seen this reported anywhere else, but apparently a Disney bus was also involved in an accident a little later that day.  Info is in this video near the end:  http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/disney-bus-car-collide-near-epcot/-/11788162/21500392/-/tsw64kz/-/index.html