Port Canaveral hotel recommendations?

Our cruise leaves out of Port Canaveral on a Sunday. We plan to leave Saturday morning and drive down. That should get us there mid-afternoon. I'd like a fairly nice hotel with a pool and perhaps a restaurant just to make our lives easy. I know I can check online, but any personal recommendations or places to avoid?

We stayed at the four points sheraton. I honestly don't know if there was a pool there or not, as we arrived rather late and left early the next morning. The rooms were very nice. Half of the hotel is a beach store and they did have a restaurant and starbucks there. 

I second the four points sheraton, we stayed there the same night We4mickey did. It includes parking for the cruise, and they shuttle you to the cruise terminal.

It is right next door to Ron Jons, and a short walk to the beach.

I also assume they shuttle you back? And it's not one of those on the hour shuttles? I saw a giant billboard for them on I-95 yesterday advertising the parking. Sounds like a great choice.