One of my favorite ways to pretend I'm at Disney is to play background audio loops from different areas and attractions.  A few months ago I was amazed to find many of the loops on YouTube.  Here are few...

The Current Main Street USA Loop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNt1vKWOzIk

The Original Main Street USA Loop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKuzIjDHt6k

I used to have an album (you know, those big black vinyl platters) of all the soundtracks of Epcot music. One of my favorites was the entrance music loop and the fountain music. Sure wish I had that on CD (so I could rip it to Itunes and toss the plastic!). 

There are a few internet radio stations I like for aDisney fix. Reedy Creek Radio, Subsonic Radio, Studios Central Radio, Sorcerer Radio, and Mouse World Radio. Best of all - they are FREE!

I used to have an album (you know, those big black vinyl platters) of all the soundtracks of Epcot music. One of my favorites was the entrance music loop and the fountain music. Sure wish I had that on CD (so I could rip it to Itunes and toss the plastic!). 

Some of the Disney stations on Live365 play that all the time.  :)

There are a few internet radio stations I like for aDisney fix. Reedy Creek Radio, Subsonic Radio, Studios Central Radio, Sorcerer Radio, and Mouse World Radio. Best of all - they are FREE!

I also like Mouse House, Mouse Radio, Intercot, D-Magic, and Mouse Junkies.

I did end up springing for the pay service, but IIRC some of those are free as well.