Why can't there be a camper search site like the hotel ones where you can just check a box next to stuff you like and/or don't like?? Then you can narrow down your options so much easier!  There's just SO many campers out there!

Dream list:

something 20ft or bigger

sink/stove NOT next to a couch or bed

double sink

"master" bedroom with a door

entrance near the bathroom so no one has to walk through the camper

bathroom with a tub (or shower with hard sides)

And so on.....

If you know of a camper that fits this description- please let me know. :laugh:

Edit to say that this isn't the DREAM camper wish list, :thtray: it's my "reality" camper wish list...:camp1:  

The Dream list would be much different. 

Ok  have almost everything on your list but our camper is around 39 foot, check out the Cedar Creeks but they are all 5th wheels so that might knock it off your list. Go to the Hershey Show in September if it's made they will have it there.

This is my plan! :)

Great what day do you plan on going? I hope to be up there by that Wed and staying at the Thousand Trails Campground and plan on hitting the show on at least Fri & Sat. Maybe we can set up a meet not sure how many other Fiends will be there.

I'm not sure yet which day(s) we'll be going but probably Fri or Saturday. I'll let you know when we figure it out! :)

I think Mr.41 and I will take a half day off work to come on Friday.. Maybe spend the night at a friend's and go Sat.  I'm just not sure yet. 

• 3 months later...