Passholder Benefits page

Does Disney not have a passholder benefits page any longer. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/dining-discounts/  <----this link and the other passholder discounts listed on the FAQ page all get error msgs.   There are vague descriptions but no details. WTFort! 

I know Disney runs specials for resort discounts for AP holders, but do they give a discount for Fort rezzies? If yes, is it done as a special promo or a regular everyday discount? And how much? I can't find it on AP page.

AP discounts at the Fort have become very rare.  When they have been offered in the past, there is an announcement of the Passholder page, and you must use the link there to try for the reservation . There are a limited number of discounts offered, and sometimes it is only for certain site levels (e.g. partial hook-up sites), but you won't see any specifics on that.  It's hit or miss.  Mostly miss.  I have never seen a regular everyday discount for the campsites, and lately, when they've announced Passholder resort discount, the Fort is specifically excluded.

TCD

Maybe something was down when you looked- I can see all the "benefits" here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/passholder-2013-benefits-and-discounts/dining-discounts/

yea it's working for me now too. I guess it was just down for a few hours.  The cabins are discounted but not campsites. But I never see any benefits at the resorts.  AP price is the same as Florida Residents which I get anyway.