The Touring Plans blog has posted an article on "Great Places For Kids To Eat At Walt Disney World"

http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/09/27/great-places-kids-eat-walt-disney-world/

Their top 5 list includes:

The Coral Reef Restaurant (Table Service)

Liberty Tree Tavern (Table Service)

Pizzafari (Counter Service)

50′s Prime Time Cafe / Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant (both Table Service)

T-REX Cafe (Table Service)

What are your kids' favorite restaurants at WDW and why?

Of that list of 5, we've only taken the kids to 50's.  We really like that.  My girls are not into Dinosaurs.  Coral Reef seems too pricey for a family restaurant.  I've never heard much good about Pizzafari.  We've just never made it to LTT. 

My list would include Whispering Canyon Cafe, BOG, Crystal Palace, and Dave's Buffalo Bend Taproom. 

Coral reef is a nightmare. Mommmmmmmmmmmm it's not fairrrrrrr that I'm sooooooo far awayyyyyyyy and they are next to the tank and I'm back hereeeee. Never again!

We haven't done Sci Fi yet with Adam (but I love it) only because HS is a 1/2 day for us and we eat breakfast at Hollywood and Vine because of the characters. We always try for an early early seating so its empty and more time for Adam to dance with them.

• 2 weeks later...