EPCOT Food and Wine Festival

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My research is incomplete.  As of now, favorites are Belgium Potato & Leek Waffle w/ Braised Beef and Canadian Cheese Soup (Duh!!!)

This is going to be more of an information report than a trip report.   I will post the menus with prices from each country represented and what we actually ate from there.     The cranberry bog is b

We got the key lime wine. It was very good and tasted just like a key lime pie. We wanted to buy a bottle at the center, but they were all gone by the time we got there. The CM said they have been sel

Well well, someone got me. Did you know it was me, or do you just photograph every one you see.

And, why didn't you say hi or something?

I believe I was working with Cinderella when you took that.

I did try.  It was really loud.  I said Devores? a couple of times.  Then I didn't want to be a photographer stalker weirdo....lol.  Yes you were with Cinderella.   I just chickened out and took your picture as proof.   I will say the people behind me thought I was really odd.  Taking pictures of the photographer.   Next time I will make a point to say hi.