If you were to create a brand new Disney product, what would it be?

I was asked this by a friend who needs input for an economics class assignment. It really made me think. Naturally, my first thought was more disney dooney & bourke purses but that isn't especially helpful.

Fiends are some of the most intelligent and creative people I know so I'm putting the question to you. I'm sure you've got tons of ideas. Just for fun, why not share them with the rest of us... what would you like to see made that isn't?? 

oh and BTW, I'm calling dibs on all the new purse design royalities! Mine, mine, I tell you... mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine :purpleflam:

Disney Air.

I think they could make a killing on air travel. They could use the Southwest Airlines model. It's cheap and efficient.

I know when we fly to Orlando there always seems to be other families traveling there. I think by making only a few hubs, I.e. Dallas, Atlanta, Denver, etc they could fly most people in to them and then off to Orlando.

I guess that's not really a product but I'm putting it out there.

I like my foam visors I get at the craft store for $.99. Because they are so cheap I have them in lots of colors. Disney could theme them for the Characters. At Animal Kingdom they could be animal themed. Jack the price up to $4.99... Disney makes a tidy profit and we get to buy a useful item that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The only visors I've seen at Disney are the white or black golf visors with the embroidered Disney logo that cost a lot more.