I have the heavier Blue Ox tow bar and found it the easiest to attach and unattach.  Jeeps are supposed to be the easiest to tow 4 down but if it is over 3000 lbs then you should have a braking system.  I have the SMI system that is perminently installed on my Equinox.  It works off the brake lights of the motorhome and does not need to be removed or detached when you want to use the Jeep.  I just flip one switch and pull one fuse and I am set to go.  From what I can see towing 4 down is the safest and simplest way to tow a vehicle.  My whole attaching and detaching routine takes me 10 minutes and that includes a full check of the lights and signals.

thanks for the feedback.  It looks like Blue Ox is the answer.  One more question: I know I saw this in another thread here But of course I can't find it now.  What is recommended to re-seal a roof?  Whatever the recommendation was it came in both a tube and as tape.  Again thanks for the feedback and direction.