The Next MyMagic+ Testing Phase Will Remove KTTW Cards?

They will issue either or. You wont get both. But, if you opt out of the MB, then change your mind later, you will need to buy the MB.

Thanks Dave. I have some friends with skin issues who cant wear jewelry or other things of that nature due to irritation. Wanted to be able to reassure them the option was still there. 

Just out of curiosity I know some people do not want a magic band. will they still issue KTTW for them instead of MB?

My parents were hating them in the heat. Said they were sweaty, gross. In all fairness both of them weren't feeling well (ended up canceling all of their adrs and checking out early :( so I don't know how valid their opinions are.

My parents were hating them in the heat. Said they were sweaty, gross. In all fairness both of them weren't feeling well (ended up canceling all of their adrs and checking out early :( so I don't know how valid their opinions are.

On my past trips, my friends said the same things... And they weren't sick. They ended up in shopping bags and purses by lunch everyday.

When they work, they work great, but I still can't link my seasonal pass to them.

There is a number to call somewhere on there. I had problems linking my pass also. They were able to get it done. I don't know why mine was a problem. The rest of my bunch didn't have a problem with it.