Trailer on a partial hookup site

First of all, Welcome!

I've seen motorhomes and travel trailers set up in the partial sites before.

But, the rules clearly say the partial sites are for tents, pop-ups, and van campers only.

I don't think they would turn you away, but is that a chance you want to take?

What dates are you looking at?  It is likely that you can find an appropriate site if you keep looking.  From what I've seen lately, it's odd that there are only partial sites available. There are only 90 partial sites in the Fort.  There are 156 full hook ups, 123 preferred, and 430 premium sites.  The partial sites only comprise 11% of the Fort's 799 sites.

TCD

Nope, not gonna turn you away.  I've got a 16 foot camper and I don't need sewer, and I've stayed in partials many times.  I've seen other types of trailers in the partial sites also.  Just make sure you have a container to capture your grey water and haul it to the comfort station or carry it over to an empty full hookup site to dump.

The folks at the Front desk DO NOT correlate between what shows up at the gate and what level of site you have booked.

That availability does change all the time. Once you get within 45 days of your checkin, keep checking as folks that booked packages have to cancel by then.  Also, if that doesn't open up stuff, then keep trying up until 5 days out.

Also try for more dates than you need, 3 weeks up to 30 days, with the reservation starting on a Wednesday. More availability sometimes shows up then.

Then call back and cancel the days you don't need.

Let one of the travel agents that advertise here book your dates.  It costs you NOTHING!!  There is a game that has to be played to get the dates you want, they know how to do it....  Good luck. 

Oh by the way, :welcome2: