FW to Epcot International Gateway?

What is your favorite way from the Fort to Epcot if you want to just stroll the countries?  Is there a way to get from here to the Gateway easily? Or is is just better to go direct to Epcot and drag everyone through the park to get to the countries?

Thank you in advance! :clint:

If you really want to- you can take the boat to the MK, then walk over and get the Yacht and Beach Club bus.  You want to get off at the Beach Club- it's closer to Epcot.

Then walk though the lobby and out the back, and head toward the International Gateway.

I wouldn't choose to take this route from the Fort- it's faster to take the bus to Epcot and walk back to the World Showcase.  I prefer to enter this way, rather that from the IG.

But, we have used the Beach Club bus when hopping from another park-it's the best way to go when it's busy.  Also, if you're trying to hop to the MK from Epcot, this is probably the fastest way to go using Disney transportation.

If you're not in a hurry and want an interesting experience, you could take the bus to DHS and then take the boat that does to the Epcot resorts and then on to the International Gateway.

TCD

Well, we did not get to go after all that. I had to stay at camp and work since some mean person hacked our corporate UPS account and I had to fight an almost 4k bill after they already debited our checking account. So anyone with a UPS account beware if you are set up via EFT. UPS accounts are vulnerable to fraud ???

Well, we did not get to go after all that. I had to stay at camp and work since some mean person hacked our corporate UPS account and I had to fight an almost 4k bill after they already debited our checking account. So anyone with a UPS account beware if you are set up via EFT. UPS accounts are vulnerable to fraud ???

That stinks Laura. I hope you are getting everything back.