Guest starbuc71

We just returned from a 4 day vac. at the fort and got busted at the medows snack bar for using last years mugs.  Most likely since there was some sort od street clothes manager behind the counter watching.  It forced us to get the new ones :) However, I saw at trails End every kind of mug being filled from old disney mugs to silver coffe mugs...go figure

We just returned from a 4 day vac. at the fort and got busted at the medows snack bar for using last years mugs.  Most likely since there was some sort od street clothes manager behind the counter watching.  It forced us to get the new ones :banana: However, I saw at trails End every kind of mug being filled from old disney mugs to silver coffe mugs...go figure

We were told by the CM at the Meadows when we were there a couple of weeks ago that they have been told to bust people there but to leave them alone at the Settlement.  Why?  Dunno.  They won't fill up the mugs at the Meadows if they are last years, even though they are SELLING THEM AT THE COUNTER!  (I mentioned that fact by the way, and did not get a proper response, just a shrug of the shoulder.)  They said they won't bother you at the Settlement, so I say just go there and don't waste your time getting busted by the mug popo.

Maybe the Meadows sees more abuse near the pool from pool hoppers from other resorts or outside guests?  Since most non camper traffic at the Settlement is for HDR that includes beverages, it isn't such a problem?  Just a thought. And I didn't stay at Holiday Inn last night, so shat do I know?  Nuttin.