There is really nothing you can do . If you don't verify your address they will be at the FORT when you arrive. We have a new one listed on MDE for each of our upcoming ressies. From what I have been led to believe this will continue to happen until the "testing stage" is finished. You can turn the old one in at the OUTPOST for recycling if you want to.

Totally crazy. The packaging alone is a waste. We have 3 sets of bands now since we have 3 trips booked. We also have 3 sets of fancy packaged jump drives they sent out to explain what to do. The sites at the fort could probably go down $20 a night if they skipped all this excess

Just keep getting them in different colors.  Then you'll have one to match every outfit.  :rofl2:

That's what we did. Have 4 sets now. including one set of grey when I did not customize and we still got them when we checked in. One of the MBs is for a 5 month old. I called and asked how to stop getting them and they just said conciser them "free" souvenirs.  They all still work in the parks (none of them worked at the fort).

Just keep getting them in different colors.  Then you'll have one to match every outfit.  :rofl2:

They all still work in the parks (none of them worked at the fort).

You have to go to the Concierge and have them linked to your site and they will work just like the KTTW.