D-COT, a new great Park Audio website!!!

Hey everyone. I came across a great website for park audio music for all of us Disney Fans with "Disney Fever".  www.d-cot.com

It is a great website and the only one that I have come across that has on demand music.

Check it out, I am certain that you will enjoy it. If you sign up be sure and tell them that GAAzureMach1 referred you.

:partythree:

I have been listening to this particular site for a couple of years now.... The thing that is nice about it, is that you can choose the music you want to listen to...

Gary is right, at this time, no Fort specific music....

True there is nothing Fort specific.  But the Wilderness Lodge Lobby area music and the Magic Kingdom Frontierland area music both remind me of the Fort area music.

Sorry  FWF, but I worked in the WL lobby for while, and their music doesn't sound like screeching cats jumping on a Banjo.

I am finding this site very difficult to maneuver.  Maybe it's just me.

After you register and log in. Just double click on "Jukebox" in the upper bar.  This opens the player and then you can select from the menu on the left.  If you find something you like you can click the Heart + button and it will be added to your favorites.