Wrongful death lawsuit against Disney

The family of woman who died last year, has filed a lawsuit against Disney blaming CMs for her leg injuries, which they claim caused her eventual death due to a blood clot.

While visiting MK with her family, the Florida woman fell and fractured a bone in her leg as she attempted to board the Jungle Cruise with her 3-year-old son in her arms. Uhh, this doesn't sound like a good idea.

Her family said if CMs had helped her to board the ride, that could have prevented her fall. She underwent surgery for her injuries from the fall, and died of a blood clot in her leg. The family claims that Disney failed to ensure her safety.

If they prevail, I can see this opening up a can of worms for Disney.

Will CMs have to help everyone on and off the attractions, or will Disney have to reconfigure everything to insure that people can't fall no matter what?

Sounds very expensive. And you thought prices were high.

Just because a tragedy happens and just because its legal to sue for dumb reasons doesnt mean families should.

I would look at that as blood money and making money off my loved ones death. It is clear Disney did nothing wrong and the suit should be thrown out. I feel bad for the family but damn.