• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will come find you if need be, you've seen the crazy eyes, I have no reservations about throwing you over my shoulder and kidnapping you for a few days.  I'll even leave a note for Shawn and the kid

um... DisneyLand?!

Unfortunately for some Womenz, long holiday weekends are the only ones that are doable.   MLK weekend was a bunch cheaper than our previous date of Pres weekend.  And since not everyone can or wants t

Should we get an idea of who might be willing to haul down (or up depending on direction) a camper in case we decide to go that route?

Sure, I'm making an assumption that we wont have enough campers but it's possible, I can always bring the cracker box, we can sleep 4 comfortably if someone doesnt mind sharing a full size bunk.  If spooning isnt preferred then I can easily sleep 2.  I can bring the tents as well but June in Charlotte is going to be hot.. but regardless..

anyone want to bring a camper?

They have the options of a "lodge" which is a big cabin basically that can sleep up to 14.  It's roughly 400 bucks a night so the cost is going to be quite a bit more but we still have a few weeks to figure it out.  I did not check yet to see if there is any kind of camper rental options in the area.. maybe you can do that?  Use your mother bear detective skills? :lol:

It's possible I can bring ours. I'm still learning to tow it so this will give me a good excuse to practice. I can sleep 5 pretty comfortably 8 if we snuggle.

WW are all about snuggling and spooning.. after a few drinks of course :rofl2:  if you can bring a camper, I bring mine and a tent, we might be able to accomodate everyone comfortably..

Let me check with my DH. His work vehicle is also our tow vehicle so I need to confirm with him. If I'm lucky he'll drive me down then come back and get me.

He still doesn't understand why I would want to spend a weekend with complete strangers. Somehow I think one weekend and we'd be anything but strangers.....heck one hour.

Let me check with my DH. His work vehicle is also our tow vehicle so I need to confirm with him. If I'm lucky he'll drive me down then come back and get me.

He still doesn't understand why I would want to spend a weekend with complete strangers. Somehow I think one weekend and we'd be anything but strangers.....heck one hour.

WW Are like dominos pizza.. 30 minutes or less guaranteed lol

I might be able to talk David into driving down the moho and coming back to get me.  But it will only sleep 3 including me.  5 if someone will bring a self-inflating double or queen air mattress and linens for it.  

BTW, yes, I will drive it.  But only on the interstate.

Well ladies I have good news and bad news, the Good news is we acquired a new contract at work so I'll be gainfully employed for a solid 2 years.. The bad news is I'll be spending the first two weeks in June in Prague. For those of you that were interested I hope someone takes the lead and you guys have a fabulous time! I will in the meantime be brushing up on my Russian .. Boo

I am going to need to bow out also.

Aside from being able to get to WWW at the last minute is the fact I now have a trip to Maryland in mid June.

I know what you mean girlie.  I was so thrilled you made it at the last minute.  Hopefully it won't be too long before we can get together again.

Well ladies I have good news and bad news, the Good news is we acquired a new contract at work so I'll be gainfully employed for a solid 2 years.. The bad news is I'll be spending the first two weeks in June in Prague. For those of you that were interested I hope someone takes the lead and you guys have a fabulous time! I will in the meantime be brushing up on my Russian .. Boo

Congrats Judy Pie!  I know that we will find a way to cross paths soon!!! 

I am going to need to bow out also.

Aside from being able to get to WWW at the last minute is the fact I now have a trip to Maryland in mid June.

Yvonne, you will be sorely missed!

Glad you will be gainfully employed, but so sorry you can't be at WWW 2014.5.  One of these days we will finally meet in person!

Judy congrats on the new contract!  My sister spent a month tooling around Europe a while back and Prague was her favorite city of all.

I'm still tentatively on but it very much depends on the budget in general and specifically what the cost of flights end up being.

I honestly won't know for sure until probably sometime in late March or so if it will be possible.