• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will come find you if need be, you've seen the crazy eyes, I have no reservations about throwing you over my shoulder and kidnapping you for a few days.  I'll even leave a note for Shawn and the kid

um... DisneyLand?!

Unfortunately for some Womenz, long holiday weekends are the only ones that are doable.   MLK weekend was a bunch cheaper than our previous date of Pres weekend.  And since not everyone can or wants t

Ok ladies, here's a list of people that has shown interest.  I really like the idea of the campground at Carowinds, they have the option of cabin's, a lodge and regular campsites, depending on the number of commits will determine the route that we chose.  It's not that far from Charlotte so I don't think it would be a problem for those who flew in.  I plan on driving the Armada so I can always shuttle if need be, I can sit 8 at a time.  For those of us that have a need to hit the park it has some pretty AWESOME looking rides, but also will cater for those of us whom prefer not to leave the PJ's and chairs for the weekend (I personally am a strange mix of the 2, I'm not above riding IN MY PJ's.. :)))

MLM5 - Judy

HappyRedhead......Betsy

momof3kids-Yvonne

Camp Mimi (Missy)

BradyBzLyn...Mo

CCIntrigue...aka Gwen

kampfirekim

wdwpoohbear...Jennifer

Momof6....aka Marty

Nicki aka Rebelstand    

My plan right now is to make a reservation of sorts by the 2nd week of February.  The route will depend on the number of folks that commit. 

Looks like this is a GO!!  :jumpforjoy 

I am in for this!  I may have tag-a-longs depending on if one of them can get a sitter for one of those days.  Do you need a count of those right away?

A rough estimate is fine for right now, something more solid by the second week of Feburary would be appreciated for planning purposes.  I fully understand and expect changes, that's what us women do after allright?  ;)