Happy new year Ft Fiends Family. Being new to this site, some of my questions may be repetitive. So I apologize in advance. My question is, if Disney tells you that the Fort is booked and there is no availability, what are the chances this is true? My son is trying to book a vacation during the holiday period, Dec. 27- Jan. 4,2015. He just called Disney yesterday but Disney tells him there are no availability for this time frame. I have heard there are TAs that mainly handle Ft Wilderness reservations and help out when no one else can. He wants to book ASAP because then he would need to make arrangements to rent the RV packages. Can anyone help? Thank you

Happy new year Ft Fiends Family. Being new to this site, some of my questions may be repetitive. So I apologize in advance. My question is, if Disney tells you that the Fort is booked and there is no availability, what are the chances this is true? My son is trying to book a vacation during the holiday period, Dec. 27- Jan. 4,2015. He just called Disney yesterday but Disney tells him there are no availability for this time frame. I have heard there are TAs that mainly handle Ft Wilderness reservations and help out when no one else can. He wants to book ASAP because then he would need to make arrangements to rent the RV packages. Can anyone help? Thank you

I tried this yesterday and was told that it's not showing available because the rates for 2015 (all of the dates) arent released yet.. try again in a few days.. but I could have been mis informed

I have been working on some late December dates and January dates as well. I am finding no availability for anything past something like Dec 23rd right now. I am hoping it is some kind of glitch or they are holding back some sites for some reason. January should be bookable by phone as it is within the 499 day window so I am not sure what is truly going on right now. I know last year around this time there was some issues with booking January of this year that cleared up after a while. 

This is what I am thinking. He asked on the phone to Disney is it because of the new rates, they told him it had nothing to do with that. But I lean more to reservation rates. Few years ago I was trying to get a site for March and I was told N/A. But when we went to the Ft in Dec prior to March, we saw all this construction being done to the loops. They don't want torrent something that isn't available at the time of reservations. Anyway the loops became available and we stayed our normal 10 day stay in March.

I have been working on some late December dates and January dates as well. I am finding no availability for anything past something like Dec 23rd right now. I am hoping it is some kind of glitch or they are holding back some sites for some reason. January should be bookable by phone as it is within the 499 day window so I am not sure what is truly going on right now. I know last year around this time there was some issues with booking January of this year that cleared up after a while.

This is what I am thinking too. I am trying to tell him to be patient, but after having to spend this past trip (12/27-1/4) at the Movie resort, he doesn't want to take any chances.

This is what I am thinking too. I am trying to tell him to be patient, but after having to spend this past trip (12/27-1/4) at the Movie resort, he doesn't want to take any chances.

I was a couple doors down at Sports from the 24th to the 1st. I can almost guarantee Starting to look now that something will open up before next December. 

My TA has been able to get us 12/10/14 thru 1/5/15 and last week was able to book my daughter and her family 12/22/14-12/27/14 and expects to have her other 5 days booked soon.  TA have ways of getting the time you want if you book far enough out.

Good Luck and God Bless You.