Can you use Photopass site after your Trip pictures expire?

Hello,

Back again with what is probably a strange question. The pictures we had taken in the parks expire the 9th. I have been swamped at work ect and have not been able to get to the photo books I wanted to do. I want to use uploaded pictures from the trip as well and plan to upload tomorrow. I THINK anything I upload will be good 45 days from upload.

My question is, since the official pictures taken in the park expire the 9th does my ability to use the photopass site also expire? I will try to get this project done an purchased tomorrow but something always seems to come up.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

Laura

I already did the extension  :rofl3: I just have not had the time to do this project. Photopass site USED to let you extend more than once. Not anymore. Who keeps making these changes?  I like the old photopass site much better.

I should have figured.

Only one extension is available. You can call the customer service number and plead your case. They may take pity on you. The reason for the one extension change is because folks would just keep getting extensions and the servers would get overloaded. They made it a permanent storage area in essence. I would get on those books though.

As far as uploading pictures, those are good for 45 days from upload.

And yes, the site is usable even after all photos have expired. There just won't be any photos to view unless you upload them.

• 2 weeks later...

My question is similar- I have PP+ (a dying breed I know) and my pics start expiring in about 10 days.  If I get the CD sent to me and/or download my pics- can I go back to the photopass site to make photo products even after they expire from the site?  This dang memory book is taking me forever!!

My question is similar- I have PP+ (a dying breed I know) and my pics start expiring in about 10 days.  If I get the CD sent to me and/or download my pics- can I go back to the photopass site to make photo products even after they expire from the site?  This dang memory book is taking me forever!!

No, once the photos expire, they are deleted from the site.

BUT

If you get the CD, you can upload the photos you want to use in the photo products. This will give you another 45 days to complete the book. But you will have to start all over on the book as the photos you selected already will be gone.

Make sure you order your CD before they expire. Otherwise you will loose some of them.