Just get some good old vinyl tape, it will be your best friend. It's clear. I hate to say but walmart has it in there RV section. Make sure you clean the vinyl real good with soap and water or vinyl cleaner. Get all the old duck tape off. Use a good sharp pair of scissors or a razor blade to cut the vinyl tape and apply it a few inches over the damaged area. Press it on real good and you should be all set.

I doubt you will need to replace it but a real good source for replacing vinyl for a pop up is these guys. http://www.bearcreekcanvas.com/

Since your at it you may want to clean the outside vinyl and condition it also.

How does the inside of the tent ends look? Are they pretty bright white or not?

Let's see some pics of this thing...:)

Just get some good old vinyl tape, it will be your best friend. It's clear. I hate to say but walmart has it in there RV section. Make sure you clean the vinyl real good with soap and water or vinyl cleaner. Get all the old duck tape off. Use a good sharp pair of scissors or a razor blade to cut the vinyl tape and apply it a few inches over the damaged area. Press it on real good and you should be all set.

I doubt you will need to replace it but a real good source for replacing vinyl for a pop up is these guys. http://www.bearcreekcanvas.com/

Since your at it you may want to clean the outside vinyl and condition it also.

How does the inside of the tent ends look? Are they pretty bright white or not?

Let's see some pics of this thing...:)

Right now it is closed back up. It's supposed to rain so I threw a tarp over it. I want to get some good silicon caulk and do all of the roof joints. It looks like there may have been some leaks in the past.

Overall the inside looks good. Some of the side pieces need to be wiped down again. What where do you find the vinyl conditioner?

Right now it is closed back up. It's supposed to rain so I threw a tarp over it. I want to get some good silicon caulk and do all of the roof joints. It looks like there may have been some leaks in the past.

If you can I would use a dicor sealant that is what most of the rv companies use on the roof seams, that is all I use on the roof of ours plus Eternabond  tape when needed.

If you can I would use a dicor sealant that is what most of the rv companies use on the roof seams, that is all I use on the roof of ours plus Eternabond  tape when needed.

Is that the Dicor in the greenish tub, the edpm lap sealant?  I see that it will work on aluminum material which is what my roof is.

Also what is the vinyl cleaner/conditioner you mention.

I'm hoping to get a few years out of this pup, so I want to get it in the best shape I can.

I'm thinking of pulling the awning bracket off and resealing it instead of just caulking over what is there.

For popup specific infor, check out PopUpPortal. They have even collected most of the manuals in the "Owner Manual" page/ section fo the site.

http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?action=forum

Everyone is correct, they are stabalizers not jacks. If you and your spotter are not good at backing up, get a ball leveler (28050). It will make for super quick Left/Right levleing and stop any forward/back rocking with out havign to backup on to boards.

Here is my unpacking squence:

Back in to site

Unlock all 4 top locks and unlock the door

Grab the GFCI outlet tester and check to make sure the outlets work and are correctly wired

Put stabalizers down but not touching the ground

Snug Bal Leveler around the low side tire

Unhitch from vehicle and level front/back with jack and L/R with Bal

Crank up the roof

Snug up the stabalizers

Pull out the bunks

Flip up counter and drop down the door

Install the shepards poles and bungies on the bottom of the bunks

If wanted put up awning.

It suck to have to repack/unpack when the outlets don't work. I have had 1 site that after I leveled, there was not enough space for the swing down stabalizers to lock into place.

For popup specific infor, check out PopUpPortal. They have even collected most of the manuals in the "Owner Manual" page/ section fo the site.

http://www.popupportal.com/index.php?action=forum

Everyone is correct, they are stabalizers not jacks. If you and your spotter are not good at backing up, get a ball leveler (28050). It will make for super quick Left/Right levleing and stop any forward/back rocking with out havign to backup on to boards.

Here is my unpacking squence:

Back in to site

Unlock all 4 top locks and unlock the door

Grab the GFCI outlet tester and check to make sure the outlets work and are correctly wired

Put stabalizers down but not touching the ground

Snug Bal Leveler around the low side tire

Unhitch from vehicle and level front/back with jack and L/R with Bal

Crank up the roof

Snug up the stabalizers

Pull out the bunks

Flip up counter and drop down the door

Install the shepards poles and bungies on the bottom of the bunks

If wanted put up awning.

It suck to have to repack/unpack when the outlets don't work. I have had 1 site that after I leveled, there was not enough space for the swing down stabalizers to lock into place.

Good ideas there. I already printed out the manual. Now I'm trying to find the best sealant for the roof. I need to caulk some cracks in the current caulking.

Found a site that had old coleman manuals. They say to unhitch the trailer then level using the hitch jack. Then raise the roof and after lower the stabilizers. That's when you slide out and set up the ends and door. Do not use the stabilizers to raise the trailer other than if you have to change a flat. Nothing about leveling side to side.

those had to be really old manuals. Coleman didn't advise using the stabilizers for tire changing for many years. As the frames got thinner/smaller they had to make sure you didn't warp the frame so the rules slowly changed.

Level side to side using the wheels (any of the systems noted above), chock the wheels, then level front to back using the tongue jack. At that point you can raise the roof. Now, some manufacturers had different recommendations.

The link in my signature will take you to my web page which so far has been devoted to camping in pop ups.

those had to be really old manuals. Coleman didn't advise using the stabilizers for tire changing for many years. As the frames got thinner/smaller they had to make sure you didn't warp the frame so the rules slowly changed.

Level side to side using the wheels (any of the systems noted above), chock the wheels, then level front to back using the tongue jack. At that point you can raise the roof. Now, some manufacturers had different recommendations.

The link in my signature will take you to my web page which so far has been devoted to camping in pop ups.

They have manuals back to the 70's mine is an 86. I'll have to check out your link. Any hints on roof sealant? I've heard decor and siltek

I still stick with the dicor sealant and I clean before with mineral spirits, if you want to do a good job I would clean out all the old caulk and reseal with new not cover the old. But I do tend to overkill when I do a project.

I still stick with the dicor sealant and I clean before with mineral spirits, if you want to do a good job I would clean out all the old caulk and reseal with new not cover the old. But I do tend to overkill when I do a project.

But that's why you don't have leaks! What type of dicor? The blue or the green tubes?

But that's why you don't have leaks! What type of dicor? The blue or the green tubes?

Sorry but I do not remember the color and they are in the storage bin of the camper at the storage lot,

I second the motion for the Dicor caulk.  It comes in tubes and goes on like the caulk from Home Depot.  It is self leveling so that means you just squirt it on where you want it and it levels out before hardening.  The Eternabond Tape is also also an excellent product but it is a perminent solution as it will not leak and not come off once it is in place.  Both are available at your local RV supply store or on line through Camping World or RV Parts Nation.  Good luck.  I had nothing but good memories in my Pop Ups.