DW's cousin and her 5 year old son will be joining us for his first trip to the World this coming May/June.

She just sent me a text asking which restaurant at Disney was the best. After telling her about a few of the fine dining/signature restaraunts like V & A, and California Grill she asked which one was the "best bang for your buck".

Tough question, but the first one that came to mind was Biergarten at lunch. Since its my favorite I might be a little biased.

So what do you think???

I think best bang for the buck is Pepper Market. Counter Service prices, with modified sit down service. You go to "stations" and order your food, but are seated by a server with drinks brought to you. You have real silverware, and your table is cleared. The portions are plenty and the food is good! There is a 10% service charge added automatically, but well worth it in my opinion.

Menu here:

http://allears.net/menu/menu_pm.htm

Sil says Kona for breakfast.

I say California Grill for dinner timed for the fireworks. There is just something dare I say Magical about looking out over the Magic Kingdom with the music playing and the fireworks going off.

Can't go wrong with Kona. Everything is yummy there.

We did California Grill last year and it was awesome when they dimmed the lights and piped in the music. If only DD would have been awake to see it. She was exhausted. Lol.

Also, Via Napoli, the pizza place in Epcot's Italy pavilion rocks and can be a reasonably priced meal if you stick to pizza.

I think that's the kind of suggestions we are looking for. Great food at a Disney reasonable price. Believe it or not last summer was the first time we even went back into Italy. We've always just passed right by. Bring on more of your suggestions.

I just looked at Via Napoli menu and it says a large pizza will feed two to three people. Is this two or three people that eat like a bird or two or three real adults?

My mom and I split the arancini appetizer and an individual pizza and couldn't finish it all. The individual pizza is about 12 inches, but the crust is thin. I'm not sure how big the large is, but I think it would feed 2-3 real adults. If you're with more than 2-3 people, the Mezzo Metro pizza is huge. Here's a youtube video that shows the size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCeqbqh8VE

The sangria there is also reasonable... $20 for a pitcher. The pizza is sooooooooooooo good. Lunch ADRs fill up fast because a family of 4 can eat there for about the cost of a counter service place.