Is WDW travel the best to book through?

The one very BIG advantage to going straight through Disney is IF anything does goes wrong, you can always speak to a manager and Disney will do everything they can to make it right for you. If you have a problem with a travel agent for whatever reason, you are just out of luck; you don't have anyone who is going to make it right for you and you don't even have anyone you can complain to (except yourself).

Disney does that no matter who made the reservation and every reservation has a DISNEY reservation number whether it was made by AAA, an independent agent, or done through their web-site. The same applies to DCL. A reservation is a reservation, is a reservation The only difference is who made the call, they all go through DISNEY'S system.... Trust me we've been there

The one very BIG advantage to going straight through Disney is IF anything does goes wrong, you can always speak to a manager and Disney will do everything they can to make it right for you. If you have a problem with a travel agent for whatever reason, you are just out of luck; you don't have anyone who is going to make it right for you and you don't even have anyone you can complain to (except yourself).

If I had a problem, I'm 100% sure that Jason would fix it. I text him all the time, often not during business hours, and he responds immediately. 

I don't think a travel agent has specials not available through the WDW reservation line. That said a travel agent generally gives better advice, is more likely to find and know about discounts and specials available and of course help schedule travel plans.

That said there is no savings going direct and a knowledgeable agent helping can really make sure you have a great vacation.

Jason is working my reservations and is very quick to respond. I have no worries that if any issues arise that he, or I if needed, will be able to handle it through the Disney channels, unlike booking other vacations like non Disney cruises whom require you go through the TA to get anything done.